Sinister: invade the white stripes

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Apr 4 08:43:24 BST 2003

I totally agree with the decision of GWB, Tony Blair and a cast of thousands
(well...Poland and Spain anyway) to invade the White Stripes. They've been
causing trouble in the Led Zep tribute band market for far too long and
their new album clearly contravenes the UN resolution 353485 on bands
without drummers. (see also Carter USM)

What's more, anyone who buys the new album is clearly anti-american because
they have brought it out on vinyl which is the devil's plaything because it
is based on the seven circles of Hades.

So let's get behind our boys in the record shops and invade. or something.

---
I don't like short mails to the Sinister list but I'm short on time and
short of patience. And I'm quite happy being a hypocrite. la la la.