Sinister: your ass required

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Fri Apr 4 09:42:08 BST 2003

Dear Stacey,

I would have no real friends if it wasn't for Belle & Sebastian.  I would
probably be going to Tiger Tiger after work with colleagues and standing
in a corner crying into a large glass of gin instead.  This is why Belle &
Sebastian is my favourite band.  Also, I like to see Stuart Murdoch
playing football with his top off and have much enjoyed the transformation
of Chris Geddes from corduroy boy into smooth trendster in fancy specs.

Dear Sinister,

My sources tell me that Belle & Sebastian had to start recording their
album a bit late because George Michael was still fannying around
finishing his latest LP.  I guess it takes longer to move around the
studio when you're dressed up in a PVC policeman's outfit.

I am writing this message on David Moore's computer!  Last night I slept
in his son's bed!  Son wasn't there, natch.  Mr and Mrs Mooro have looked
after me superbly and even gave me Coco Pops this morning.  Today, we are
going to a festival at a holiday camp called Pontin's, where we will see
Public Enemy!  I am particularly looking forward to seeing Flavor Flav on
the go karts and Security of the First World playing DDR.

Juicy Lucy

=====
The one, the only Glasgow Indie List!
The Winchester Club