Sinister: Parks and Ankles

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Apr 4 11:58:24 BST 2003

Hey there,

What a beautiful morning today it is, and my mood is up already having seen
the sun.  Despite having loads of work to do today.  Hence why I'm e-mailing
sinister I suppose.

I made myself a mix tape last night so I can listen to it on my way to work,
I don't know why I don't do this more often, my mood is always good when I
have music to listen to on the train - I didn't have to scamper and fight
for a copy of the Metro any more.  Why would I want to read about "woo we've
captured an airport whoot go us!  yeah baby" when I can listen to "It must
be love" by Madness?

(Disclaimer: the above story wasn't a social-agressive whatsit.  Dunno what
one of those are but I don't want to come across as having a propaganda
against trains or something)

I'm growing to love people a lot more than I used to, like, I seem to now
understand people more, and how people who have different points of views
can be both good and bad people.  How what you believe in isn't what makes
you a better or worse person, whether it's the "Right" belief or not.

People who go bowling are generally good people, as are girls who wear
sandles in parks, ankles are beautiful things.

Hope to see some of you guys at bowling or in the park soon.

Ken
p.s. Retrosec said:
"I'd have Ken Chu over Dirty Vicar anyday"
Dirty Vicar seems like a nice guy, but I doubt if sex is on sorry retro..

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.