Sinister: I don't want to play football

Sam Walton samwaltonyeah at xxx.com
Fri Apr 4 12:56:40 BST 2003

Hello Sinister.

Perhaps more controversially than ever, Mark said:
>>So, who's enjoying CM4 then?

Well, me actually (http://www.sigames.com, for the uninitiated). I’m still
getting into it but... Perhaps we should set up a SiniCM4 yahoogroup to
discuss tactics...  <--severe nerd alert. Sorry.

Furthermore, it seems that Sinister Fitba is taking over the world, as on
starting up my CM4 game with Arsenal, I noticed that one of my scouts is
none other than Sinister’s favourite wandering star, Peter Miller. Combine
that with one Stuart Murdoch on the staff at Wimbledon FC, and it’s clear
that B&S *do* want to play football after all. Perhaps we could use them on
Sunday for the Bowlie game.

I don’t really want to talk about the war, and I’m not much of a fan of the
White Stripes. I mean, they’re okay, but I’m not a huge fan. I’ve been
listening to a lot of Ben Folds Five and Burt Bacharach recently – they
float my boat. And the Beach Boys, up to and including Pet Sounds...
beautiful harmonies...

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, actually... Bowling...
drinking... fitba... it should be good. Right then, I’m off out to buy a
Rooney England kit. See you at the weekend Sinister.

Love

Asm.x

     "He's strictly a pain in the ass, but
      he certainly has a good vocabulary"