Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Fri Apr 4 12:26:57 BST 2003

Hello again Sinister. One amazing thing about this
list is that there are dozens of wonderful people who
sadly never seem to post on Sinister any more, but
none of them forget how much love they had for it at
the time when they were most active.

Last night, I was out with 9 other sinisterines, and I
think only Dappers and myself actually still post out
of all of us. Which is such a shame, as among the
number were three or four of the most hilarious,
impassioned, fascinating people ever to wear an upside
down B&S badge. I'd love to think this kind of
brown-nosing might get them to post again, but I'm not
counting my chickens. I'm even happy to be the
conduit, if you're no longer subscribed...

Is Henry Thomas still on the list?

It's gone midday, the sun's shining, and I haven't
moved from my desk since I got up. Can 29-year-olds
get bedsores? And if so, would I need to be prescribed
maggots?

I'm going to join my public library later today,
spurred by Archel's carer choice and my own recent
rediscovery of boox. On the train yesterday I was
happily reading my "Mansfield Park" when a muttering,
tattooed gentleman with a can of Special Brew got on
and sat next to me. Turned out he was a reader too! Of
"Bronson" (the biography of Britain's most psychotic
prisoner), admittedly, but it was heart-warming to
know that we both shared a love of the written word. I
could've hugged him!

So, who's enjoying CM4 then?

Toodleoo,
Mark xxx