Sinister: sometimes there's no poison like a dream

Dean Gillon misguidedtrousers at xxx.uk
Fri Apr 4 14:45:52 BST 2003

top of the what-not sinistereenies.  Why don't you
come and play with the sinistereenies?  Have you
noticed Doodles from the tweenies sounds exactly like
Scooby Doo?  I suppose he is a dog though - what do
you expect?  But what breed of dog is scooby doo?  A
bag of marbles to the first correct answer who can
swear on Tigermilk that they didn'tt cheat and look it
up on google (or any other search engine ya devious
chuffers)

And as for this war thingy - I think I (as officially
the hardest and most well endowed person on the list)
am going to draw a line under it.  Suffice to say that
I don't think anyone on here is being anti-american.
America is brills and has brought us, oooh, the
simpsons, Charles Bukowski (sort of - he's German
really), a bloody big canyon, the pixies, loads of
cool authours, film makers and artists, Electric Jimi
man, "walk on the wildside", gallons more excellent
bands and on.  I think the thing a lot of people get
upset about is american foreign policy, which I'm sure
even the americans on here will agree has been a bit
piss-poor for the past fifty years.  And that's it -
anything else and i'll kick you in the shins.  really
hard too.

News from the dean front - got drunk, I passed my
masters (i wanted to be a master of the universe but
they wouldn't let me, grrrr), and I plan to get drunk
over the weekend too. Oh and watch the Grand National
- any tips from the sinister gambling ring?

CM4 is pretty good but not as good as I'd hoped.  I'm
leading the mighty Elgin City to European glory and
have snapped up Claudio Caniggia.  As if!

I decree today that I'm coming to the next picnic
(after this one - getting drunk - see above) wherever
it is.  Melbourne or Perth posse, arrange a picnic in
a couple of weeks just to annoy me and prove me a
dirty liar. Oh and thanks in advance for not
ruthlessly mentioning the cricket over the last, well,
um, twenty odd years.

Whoever mentioned Cat Power - I concur heartily.  I
also got Har Mar Superstar which is A Bit Different
but still good.  There's a frankly alarming picture of
him in his keks inside though.  I warn any of my more
sensitive sinister colleagues to avoid like the
proverbial.

Speaking of Masters of the Universe, why on earth was
Skeletor really muscly?  He was a twatting Skeleton!!
Could never figure out how he moved, saw and spoke too
- anyone fill me in?  He was blatantly gay too.  Gay
as a hat that lad - still....

Couldn't believe glasto sold out in 24 hours - gutted!
 Looks like reading/leeds or t in the park for us!
Either that or Finland.  I hear it's good and I can
say "cheers" "go on my Finnish son" and "suck my dick"
in Finnish, thanks to my informal teacher and
ex-drinking buddy Teemu.  How many Freudians does it
take to change a lightbulb?  two, one to change the
bulb and one to hold the penis.  I mean ladder.

Enough I think.  And no stuffing copies of the radio
times down your socks and wittering on about cluster
bombs and oil d'ya hear?  I've got my big boots on!

Dean XX