Sinister: raindrops on roses and whispers on kittens

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Fri Apr 4 17:32:12 BST 2003

Hi lovelies, how ya doin?  I'm doing alright.  After
spending an hour at my doctor's office and another 2
hours at the hospital last night, I got word that I
have apparently gone and gotten my lung infected.  How
I managed this I am not quite sure.  My doctor was
pretty horrified to hear that I had gone 10 days with
a fever and not gone to her office sooner.  It's funny
about doctors in the US, they yell at you for not
going to see them sooner, yet, they won't give you a
deal on their cost if they know you have no money.  I
feel especially sorry for those with children.  Kids
have nothing to do with the situations they are born
into, they shouldn't have to go without basic
healthcare, simply because of a lack of insurance.
that is just not right.  i read in the chicago tribune
last week that 40% of americans are sans healthcare.
that just doesn't seem right. Granted, I believe it,
It just seems assenine that in a country with the
wealth of the US, people have to go without anything.

I feel that I must address this onlist, one last time,
and then never again.  I am sorry that my comments in
recent days have caused conflict on the list.  That is
not to say that I am sorry for saying those things, I
am just sorry that it has had negative effect on list.
 For that I am sorry.

i'm not a fan of the sound of music really.  in all
fairness, i have not seen it in years, perhaps i would
like it now.  i remember when i was 11 or so i found a
Staci Q album (yes, album) that had a song called "A
Few of my Favorite Things"  or maybe just "My Favorite
Things"  anyway, It struck me as odd that she would be
singing that song.  i was expecting the one from The
Sound of Music.  It, of course, was not the same
version, but a rather weird 80's techno-dance
queen-cum-pop star version of the original.  i can't
recall the lyrics, something about BMW's and
champagne.  weird.  do you remember staci q?  "two of
hearts, two hearts that beat as one. two of hearts,
come on, come one."  good stuff :o)

ah well.  the weekend should be nice.  class all day
tomorrow, then my niece's first birthday party.  of
course, my doctor advised that i stay in and sleep all
weekend.  that isn't really an option, besides, she'll
never know.  mu hahaha.

anyway, have a lovely weekend everyone.

love ~stine