Sinister: Mr Leonard, Mr Chris Leonard to a white courtesy telephone please

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Sat Apr 5 10:08:17 BST 2003

Sam, do you own an England shirt with the names of
every talented young prospect on the back? I can just
imagine the youthful, shining happiness in your eyes
as you queued up for that must-have Andy Sinton number
back in '93...

(p.s. I'm doing quite well with Torquay. They haven't
announced the AFC Wimbledon cheat yet)

What ho, Sinister. I must say I hadn't actually
expected my exhortations to the pensioners brigade to
have any results, but Risso, I salute you. And
identify with you about the Big Stu incident. Stu, in
school photos you're put at the back for a reason -
surely it tranlsates directly to gigs as well?

The Sinister picnice (sic - unintentional, but
strangely apposite, so I'll leave it) weekend is upon
us. Presumably the Australians are already tanked up
and in the final stages of mutual seduction by now,
and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. As
for London, well, IT'S NOT TOO LATE to decide to go.
It's your duty, really. And it's a lovely weekend.
It'd be a shame to stay inside.

Fondly awaiting the return of Steady Mike, or Keith,
or Susannah,
Mark xxx
http://www.joannou.net/biondino