Sinister: More Reporting Back? Yes please.

Eric Brasure e.brasure at xxx.uk
Mon Apr 7 20:46:25 BST 2003

Dearest Sinister,

Yes, I was one of the masses of twee folk (ha!) that descended to two
corners of London to drink, bowl, drink, drink, eat, drink, picnic, play
footie (though I didn't, as I am an American, plus I don't believe in
physical activity, dontchaknow), and oh yes, drink. As I lately have the
attention span of a two-year old hopped up on pixie sticks, I'll list the
more interesting happenings in bullet-point style:

-Bowling commenced after a wait that Ken tried to live down by encouraging
us all to drink. Mark C. was the overall champ, I think, but in my second
game I got three strikes in a row and promptly had an aneurysm.

-We then retreated to a local pub, where we all engaged in drunken
merriment. I don't remember much of what was said, but we had great fun
enjoying the local band of RIOT GRRLS decked out in sexy leather and rocking
so hard they made my glasses fly off.

-Kieran, Big Stu, Ken and I then retreated back to his posh flat to sleep
our drunken states off. Ken's flat is so posh it has a chandelier with a
dimmer switch. I highly recommend you stay at the Chu Bed and Breakfast
during your next trip to London.

-Sunday we commenced picnicking, but it was So Cold we rather quickly
retreated to a pub. Some crazy straight boys played football, with Lucy,
Kieran, and I the cheering squad for the Sinister team. We left pretty
quickly though, as I believe it was warmer in Antarctica. The weekend ended
with more drinking, surprisingly enough.

All in all, a great time was had. Can I expect another one in June?

Love,
Eric