Sinister: only yesterday

Mark Casarotto boyincorduroy at xxx.com
Tue Apr 8 11:12:40 BST 2003

This may be hopelessly, optimistic, but does anyone
sinister have a spare standing ticket for the May 17th
Glasgow gig? I'd be extremely grateful - please email
me off list if you can help me out.

And now, to justify this post... I dreamt I was in The
Good Life (US: Good Neighbors) last night, though it
invoved a lot of driving down country lanes in a white
sports car and hanging around in Austen-style country
houses. Both of which suited me, but oy vey! they
must've got cold in the olden days.

The Sinister weekend was a staggering success. Cheers
Ken! Keep your eyes peeled for the next picnic, to be
announced shortly. Also, single females - there was
quite an overload of hott young available men at this
picnic, so throw on your cute summer dresses and get
yourselves down to the next one...

Has anyone actually taken Struan's advice and got hold
of any Yes records? I am dubious to say the least, but
feel free to prove me wrong...

I won't last a day without you,
Mark xxx
http://www.joannou.net/biondino