No subject

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Tue Apr 15 14:03:03 BST 2003

Isn’t it great to love someone?

	She was staying in the living room, right by the door. She was slowly dancing in the kitchen, and then smiling from the top of the stairs. She was sitting on the bed, reading a book I won’t remember. She was waiting for me to get back. And the sun was gone already. She was there and that was all I needed.

	The house was empty when I stepped back. No one in the kitchen or in any other room, the sun high in the sky and half afternoon still to be spent. The rooms, filled the more_then_second hand landlord pieces of furniture, and which had looked pretty and nice once the painting on the wall would have been repainted, just a little bit emptier. And the traffic on the road, just a little bit noisier.
	The spring is here. The back garden will flower soon.
		I’ll take a walk around, walk by the College campus down to the post office. People will come and go talking about nonsense, or what to me would look like nonsense.
	I’ll buy myself a pint.
	I’ll paint the walls one day soon.
	I’ll do something I haven’t planned yet.
	I’ll say things that won’t hurt the one I love.

	I will be able give and answer about how it does feel to be loved.

	Your
	Stefano

will you miss me
whe I'll burn?