Sinister: sorry!

Ian Watson ianwatsonuk at xxx.com
Tue Apr 15 16:42:23 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've had an email asking me to stop writing to the list about the club.
Sorry if it's felt like spam or just mindless advertising. That wasn't the
intention and I'm really sorry if people think I've been abusing the list.
That'll be the last post about the club from me. Sorry if I've annoyed
anyone else.

Ian