Sinister: pumpkin

stacey dahling dahling007 at xxx.com
Fri Apr 18 17:42:10 BST 2003

Whoa.
The Belles played a teeny gig in Glasgow? Where have I been??? Oh, right.
Locked in my parents basement in wee Rhode Island, being force-fed Doritos
and Hot Tamales and ginger ale until I puke. Goddamn figures.
Anyway...
I've actually been on holiday with my lovely sweet Belle boy, introducing
him to the wonders of glutton consumerism... and my scary parents, who
actually didn't get scary until he left and they tried to sneak broccoli
into my system.
Nothing like eating shit food and buying lots of cheap clothes to lift my
spirits. And make me pine for Glasgow once again.
Last night I went to the video shop and stared at lots of titles I had never
heard of. I picked Pumpkin, a Christina Ricci film. Has anyone else seen
this? If so, why didn't you mention that 'Stars of Track and Field' played a
starring role? As did the Gentle Waves. Dude. What a pleasant surprise.
Thanks to everyone who replied to my last pleading post. Sorry I haven't
responded to y'all personally yet, but I shall. Eventually. Your reward will
be a somewhat complete transcript of a special interview. (When I'm done
typing it out.)
So much to do. So little will to do it.
I should be off preparing thesis interviews. Mmmm.
See some of you soon. Not soon enough. Miss you.
*mwah*

-stacey