Sinister: in which I run on about Animal Crossing, and Belle and Sebastian on the radio

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Sat Apr 19 01:58:14 BST 2003

hiya,
This is a pointless sort of post other than to say hi, I'm still here, how's
life? I've been on #sinister a lot lately, talking with the likes of hobnob,
caitlin, ken chu, mark, and the rest of em. It took me forever to figure out
that retro-sec was the same person as idleberry. I'm so bad with names,
especially when there's more than one.
We had our yearly pledge drive at kpsu these last two weeks, and it went
poorly, unfortunately. It's hard to ask other people for money for a college
radio station when you and a huge percentage of the nation are unemployed
and broke.
I got myself a minidisc recorder, and because of that, I can now play Animal
Crossing music on my show. If you don't know what Animal Crossing is...well,
there really isn't a videogame more twee than Animal Crossing.
I also am going to have another Belle and Sebastian A to Z Marathon soon,
with another dj at the station who does a show an hour after mine ends,
called Twee Cozy. I'm not sure when it's going to be on, but it's going to
last about 5 hours. Also, I think I found a live recording of the Portland
9/11/01 show, so we may play that sometime too. I'll post something about it
when I figure out the dates if you want to listen on the internet.
Alright, gotta run, more later,
Andrea K. Mouse

andrea**kittenmouse radio*mondays 9-10 pm PST
kpsu 1450 am in portland, oregon
in realaudio at www.kpsu.org
kittenmouse at hotmail.com  web.pdx.edu/~andreay