Sinister: Ease The Streets in the BBC

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Apr 23 12:27:05 BST 2003

Hello everyone, hope you're having fun.  For some reason it feels like
Autumn even though spring has just begun.  And april rain, falling on my
brain, the one that melted due to work strain.  Haven't written to you lot
for a while, workload running up to a pile.  It is vile.

Right, enough of talking like the streets.  The word on the street is
linking is the new shit.  Just really to mention here (in case none of you
check the B&S website) that there's a fairly good interview with Stuart
Murdoch with the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/scotland/specials/electric_honey/index.shtml
?section=belle

In which he talks about how he formed the band and stuff and recording
Tigermilk with electric honey, and having a LATE NIGHT ROMP with Stuart
David in a dirty hotel in France!  What's more, at one point of it Sturan
said "Shit"!  \m/ rawk \m/.

My favourite bit of it are the two lines right at the end, but unfortunately
according to the B&S website Sturan isn't responsible for those two lines.

--

In other news, Easter Holidays was so great, I spent 4 days pretty much
sleeping and playing darts, in which we successfully defeated the wrath of

http://www.darts.com

wow you can buy professional Dart Bags!

--

And last Thursday I went to "How does <CENSORED> feel to <CENSORED> loved",
which is becoming one of my favourite clubs in London.  If only because I

http://www.howdoesitfeel.f9.co.uk/jan3.html

I was going to write more, but I'd only bore.  People all comatose on the
floor. etc.
Ken
P.S.: Is £2.50 a good price for The Streets' album on e-bay?

This email and any files transmitted in it are confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.