Sinister: nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard

jvic at xxx.br jvic at xxx.br
Thu Apr 24 03:09:05 BST 2003

I've just listened to this song (The Scientist), and i don't know why, but
it made me feel a little sad. Don't know. Didn't have a bad day or anything.
It's such a sad song... Reminded me of a quote from the High Fidelity movie:

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing
with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence
will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands,
literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and
loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable
because I listened to pop music?"

Victor.