Sinister: Spaghetti

Paulo Stinsoni paulo_stinsoni at xxx.com
Thu Apr 24 13:38:28 BST 2003

Bonjour tout le monde,

Ca Va?

Do you remember all those French lessons starting like that? (when learning
French as a foreign language that is) Oh how I miss Marie France et
Claudette.

Well, on 3rd April I had a vasectomy
(http://www.langton-medical.co.uk/Vasectomy.htm) and I've been in pain on
and off since.

I really want to go into all the nasty details.  Can I?  I want to share it.

OK, seeing as I got a little ESP stylee message in my brain saying it was OK
to talk, then I will.

**Stop here if you're squeemish***

You have to lie back on the operating table, and the surgeon (not to be
confused with Sturgeon, that's a fish) injected my, ahem, area, and proceded
to make a small (1cm) cut, and then pull out my left hand side piece of
spaghetti with a crochet hook...

I can't go on, but you can get the details from the link.  I was awake
through the operation, and the surgeon (not a fish) used a funny
laser/electro cutter to make the cut.  It kind of burns through your skin,
and I could smell burning flesh...

OK I'm stopping.

Anyway, after all that I was laid up for a week, unable to walk about,
except in a painful way (probably due to the clamps I had on each of my,
ahem, thingys during the op) and I looked like John Wayne (I think it was
the big hat and the chaps that did it)

I had an ice pack on the area for the week.

Anyway, the pain comes back, not as sharply, but it still comes back now and
then, and I just don't think it's fair.

I tell you what though, B&S mixed with Devil May Cry 2 makes you feel
better, so if you're thinking of it, get a PS2 and an ice pack.

See ya

P.