Sinister: it could have been a brilliant end to a career

s. lord rabidpenguin at xxx.com
Thu Apr 24 21:08:22 BST 2003

hello everyone -

first off a big thanks to paul stinsoni for the wonderful and yet somewhat
nauseating description of his surgery - i for one - know now i will never be
getting such a thing - not that i was ever interested - personally i - i
really don't have much to worry about getting a girl pregnant - since i like
boys instead - but still it was nice to know - hope the boys are feeling
better now -

second - stine~ wrote about coldplay and the song the scientist - and i
wanted to say that the song also evokes the need to cry in me - i am not
sure exactly what it is - but that song is just really touching - when i
hear it all i can do is think about when my friend was in the hospital and i
suddenly turn into his wreck of a person - which i guess means that they
really did their work - to write a song that has an effect like that on
people is powerful - very impressive -

so there was a point to this post - but i have since forgotten it cause i am
watching cartoon network - and there is a show on here about hamsters -
honestly - i have never seen this before in my life - i usually watch
cartoons in the afternoon when i get home from school - but i am so
completely confused as to why there is a cartoon about hamsters - for what i
just watched - there is really nothing to interesting in the show - the kids
who owned the hamster - had a problem with her dad and the hamster kept her
company and made her forget the problem - that was it - what the hell was
that! - not to mention the hamsters - there are many of them who belong to
other kids - escape from their cages and all meet up to chat and share
snacks - i am not sure what to think of this show - perhaps if i watch it
more it will grow on me - or maybe i will just hate it -

now i remember what i was going to say - so i will be graduating here in two
weeks and two days - after five years of college - i can say that i am
really not as jazzed about this as i thought it would be - i figured i would
be completely happy to get out of school and finally start my life - instead
i am just kinda ho-hum about the whole thing - ya i graduate - oh well - i
now need to find a job - this is kinda disappointing - i was hoping for more
then this - and it is a let down as of yet - but i guess i still have about
two weeks for it to get better or for something to happen - oh well

well for now that is all - hope everyone is doing well - much love to you
all -

--scott lord

what we place most hopes upon,
generally proves most fatal