Sinister: "I want to fall in love and have a baby - That's my main goal in life ....

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Sat Apr 26 16:24:26 BST 2003

That and finding a good drug dealer."

My little poppets, my pigsnies, my pudgy pals ~

Again, I've been straying from my goal of posting to you frisky little
devils each week so I've decided to repent and right myself once again. Even
if I can't think of anything to write because when has that ever stopped me
before?

My latest activity of recent has been reading articles like this:
http://www.gawker.com/03/01/003089.html  and seriously considering taking up
hard drugs. If I did, I would probably be substantially thinner and have
nicer cheekbones and aren't those the really important things in life? Also,
I would love to be able to sincerely make statements like, "My friend tried
to not do drugs for a while and he was like 'this is a nightmare! I have to
sleep eight hours a day. I'm tired all the time. I wake up and it takes me
three hours to get up, and then I'm tired in the afternoon.' For months he
was like that" with conviction.

Other than reading gawker and wishing I lived in NYC, I haven't been up to
much - unless you count working two jobs during tax season, a roadtrip to
Maine (nothing like a jaunt to the other end of the country for a nice
weekend trip), and then a short dash of eight hours to go see the Delgados
play and chuckle it up with GayJay while being ignored by another NC
sinister scenester, Damon. Evidently, the gay jay and I watched a video with
sexually graphic gay scenes while I was there and I had NO idea. Honestly,
it didn't even phase me and I didn't even really think it was even very
graphic. Perhaps, it's because I've always think that that kind of ting
should have an effect on me. Of course, that would make a boy in a
particularly pair of foxy glasses sexually explicit but not Queer As Folk. I
believe I'm starting to see the flaw in my thinking.

I came into work early this morning because there is a bridal fair next door
which a lot of other main street businesses are participating in. I, being
the caring active merchant I am,  just wanted to get down here early to
support them. That and I knew that parking would be a bitch. Of course, I
had no idea how bad since there's also some kind of charity walk going on so
the streets are lined with these pre-teen Lolitas all wearing ridiculously
short shorts and randomly spastically jerking (I think they call it
"cheering"). There's also two bible preachers on the corner duking it out
through the scriptures. It's really amusing and I'm glad I brought my
camera. However, I know by noon that I'm going to curled in a ball crying
for my mommy. Or at least for the rapture.

I apologize that I don't have any belle and sebastian content. The Delgados
have stringed instruments and hail from Scotland - isn't that close enough?
If Stuart Murdoch ever wants to hold an exclusive charity concert (raising
funds for girls with glasses of course) in my bedroom, then I'd be happy to
supply content ridden posts to your heart's delight (or instant failure
thereof).

xo,
Ll

PS - Happy Birthday shouts out  to Mandee, Lauren Oranges, and that York
schoolboy James T who all celebrated this week. And great post shouts out to
the two Kevins.
PPS - Thanks to GayJay for being the hostess with the mostess in letting me
stay at your place, making me mad blush in front of cute waiters,  and watch
racy gay sex scenes.