Sinister: i love my dryer

terry underwear terryunderwear at xxx.com
Fri Aug 1 04:58:39 BST 2003

hello,

this first bit is a request for information and is very uninteresting, but it gets more interesting after that, i promise.

I COULD DANCE ALL NIGHT LIKE I'M A SOUL BOY
A friend and I are going to try and organise a once a month or so club night, where we will play things like Belle and Sebastian, Jonathan Richman, The Go-Betweens, Nancy Sinatra, The Pastels, Beach Boys, Camera Obscura, Nina Simone...., and also some Electro Clash too.  I was hoping some of you lovely people could give me some advice, warnings etc about starting a club night.  Any info at all would be greatly appreciated.

NOW I'M IN A MILLION PIECES, PICKED UP FOR DELIBERATION
Recently I have been emailing chocolate companies complaining about their product.  Here is an example:

So far this little ploy has yielded me $10 in postal orders, $10 in supermarket vouchers and a $4 cheque.  Next up I'm going to be "purchasing" several packets of soggy crisps.

I WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL
Especially in the new Belle and Sebastian football shirt!  Gosh they're cute - as is Stuart in the pics...

PERTH PICNICS
Mid-August seems like a nice time for a Perth picnic.  You all know you want to, but I don't know that you want to, so tell me you want to and I shall organise something, somewhere, sometime.

HOT LINKS
Finally, if you go here: http://www.spunk.com.au/artists/belle.html
and scroll right down to the bottom there are some media downloads about a few B&S releases.  There are some interesting bits and pieces.

love,
terry
---
here's what i think: http://naivetysucceeds.blogspot.com