Sinister: Bright Eyes?

Will Porter willpie_00 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 1 15:37:36 BST 2003

My little nectarines:
Let me be the first to toss out an honestly flabbergasted "jigga what?"
playing /on the same stage/ as Belle and Sebastian. The only reason I'm
sure it's not a joke is that you can't make that kind of shit up.
Seriously, now. Bright Eyes? What a waste. Of Space. Of breath. Of a
good hour of your life while you await Belle and Sebastiany goodness.
I'd be less surprised to hear it was Napalm Death or, like, someone
who's dead. Bright Eyes? Hopefully they'll have a crew nearby to mop of
the pool of faux-self-effacing arrogance so the band don't get any on
their shoes. That shit is toxic, yo.
In other (less grumpy) news, I moved. From urban New Jersey all the way
past suburban New Jersey into rural New Jersey. Very soon, I'm going to
have a car. Exciting stuff, I tells ya. But here's a shout-out to my
friends in JC: big up to JC; give it up for JC; sorry I haven't seen
any of you for like a month and a half. I'll come down and visit.
Please keep the TV as your free gift.
Also, mad love for the Sauer-Hewitt household down under. They're in
Australia, but it's funner to say 'down under' on account of the sexual
connotations it bears for us prudish types.
xes and os to spare,
Will Porter