Sinister: Becks and Juan Sebastian

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Tue Aug 12 16:56:53 BST 2003

Oh yeah one of these again...

Becks and Juan Sebastian
====================
You left the club you left your job
You saw Becks shaping for a lob
When I was young you were the only fun in town

Everyone thought it was a shame
For Becks and the Juan Sebastian
Becks was ok but Juan Sebastian
Went too far again
hit the bar in the rain

He wants to pass and he wants to care
But van nistorooy wants crosses to fly in so square
Sebastian your one touch pass
just missed the danger zone
Sebastian your one touch pass
just missed the danger zone

You go to Chelsea around the way
SeƱoras are queuing up to tell Becks he's a star
Poor Sebastian's just heading for a ball

Everyone thought it was a shame
For Becks and the Juan Sebastian
Becks was ok but Juan Sebastian
Went too far again
hit the bar in the rain

Juan Sebastian wrote his diary that
He would never be young again
But you will
Fellow, you are skilled
You'd better take a weight off of your pass and listen
To what other people say
Cause things are going wrong your own way

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.