Sinister: !!!!MIDATLANTIC PICNIC CORRECTION!!!!

Kim Girton kimgirton at xxx.com
Tue Aug 12 23:26:41 BST 2003

** I'M A FREAKIN' MORON. **

With special thanks to Lisa, who pointed out that my geography is off and
the CORRECT METRO STATION TO ARRIVE AT FOR THE SEPTEMBER 6th PICNIC IS THE
CLEVELAND PARK METRO.  I'll just post again, dern it.  SORRY ABOUT THAT!  I
think you all were forewarned that I'm not the sort who should be planning
things.

WHAT: The first-ever-in-a-really-long-time MID-ATLANTIC SINISTER PICNIC

WHEN: Saturday, September 6 @ 12noon

WHERE: meet ups at CLEVELAND PARK Metro Station & Rock Creek Park (map to be
distributed later)

Thanks to the extremely helpful nature and quick thinking of D.C. Sinister
Listee Lisa, it's been officially declared that the delightful event will
take place at Rock Creek Park, located in NW D.C. behind the National Zoo
(Adam's Morgan).  For those who'd like to remain carless in the city, Lisa
will be holding court that afternoon at the CLEVELAND PARK Metro station.
Park on the outskirts of town and wind your way into the madness on the MTA;
couldn't be easier (now that you have the correct meeting site, anyway)!