Sinister: clear canasta twee wet dress

mmm skyscraper aorta47 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 13 18:44:41 BST 2003

Hi Sinister

This time last week I drove just over 500 miles to
Tampa, Florida for a very small Sinister meetup with a
lovely individual named Michelle. We went to see
Saturday Looks Good To Me, an amazing band the I
highly recommend to anyone who has not heard of them.
Their was another guy from Sinister at the show, shout
out to him if he's reading this. After the concert
Michelle talked the band into staying at her place. I
talked to the lead guy who was very cool and then we
drunkenly watched 'I'm Trying to Break Your Heart'. I
fell asleep around 4 and woke up as the band was
leaving. Michelle was a bit out of it, so I watched
this very strange movie on Showtime called 'Anna to
the Infinite Power'. One of the guys in it remeinded
me of Stuart. I was listening to Grandaddy's 'Sumday'
and later Royksopp's 'Melody A.M.' as I watched it, so
that made it even weirder. Overall it was a fun little
meetup.

It's nice to see a post from Gillian.

If you're feeling twee,
Go and see Mark C
You're probably better off listening to Talulah Gosh.

I hope everyone has a good time at the upcoming shows
and picnics. I wonder how long it will take for the
treasure hunt clues to be posted this time around.

Cheers,

mmm skyscraper (Mark)