Sinister: fairytale of new york (picnic)

Aruni J beiaardhorse at xxx.com
Wed Aug 13 19:23:59 BST 2003

Hello Sinister!

Long time, no communication from me whatsoever. I'm almost done with my
second year of medical school now, "almost" being the operative word. Still,
August, and a young girl's thoughts turn to picnics in Prospect Park...

Over on the Bowlie boards, there have been significant rumblings of a
picnic. A picnic? Yes, a picnic.

Where: Prospect Park, outside the Picnic House, with all the picnic tables.
Go here for a map: http://www.prospectpark.org/general/main.cfm?target=map .
Or just head to Brooklyn and follow the trail of badges and record sleeves.

When: Tuesday August 19 from 2pm until we all become too antsy and feel the
need to wait on line for our seats.

Bring food for yourself or to share if you wish, or get it there.

Based on prior experience, it should be a rockin', lockin' time. :) If you
need more info, feel free to email me. I hope to see you there!

love,
aruni

PS Mark, you rock star, hanging out with Fred Thomas and the band! I
remember Anna to the Infinite Power, the book. I had no idea there was a
movie.