Sinister: i love you, you pay my rent

David Moore david_moore at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 14 17:59:17 BST 2003

Hello All,

Blimey, so that's what it looks like in here - I'd forgotten.

Gillian said:

"Anyhow, what does this mean? it's been bugging me for ages...

Nee, nee mun pish, chan pai dee kwa
+-+
> +-+ Snipp snapp snut, sa var sagan slut"

Steve has already explained the Thai bit, so maybe I can help with the
Swedish. I guess that a search of Sinister for sluts would overload the
system, but looking in the archives for 'Playing Footsie' might help.

Or if you're feeling too lazy:

"snipp snapp snut are just nonsense words that doesn't mean anything but
sounds nice. so it kind of means "Snipp snapp snut, and so the story was
ended". It's usually used when reading a book for a child: after reading
the last page and picking the book up and closing it with a little "snapp"
So I guess it's a nice end for sinistermails..."

Do I do adverts here now?
The new Broadcast album 'Haha Sound' may possibly be the best release of the
year, see http://www.warprecords.com/ for details.

In that post of mine from 04.01.02 I looked forward to the Belle and
Sebastian DVD, which is funny.

Kramar,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK