Sinister: Content and questions up the wazoo

colleen sieber amulet372 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 17 19:38:50 BST 2003

Dear Sinister-ians,

          Howdy.I'm a long time lurker but now I need
the benefit of your knowledge. I'm quaking  with
excitement for the NYC concert on Tuesday. I'm
planning to head up with some friends on Tuesday from
Philly  but I'm not sure how early  we should get
there . Is 10 am too early or do you think the park
will already be crawling with B&S fans? Also, does
anyone know if they'll have seats set up in front of
the bandshell or if it's all standing room ? I've
checked the Celebrate Brooklyn website but it didn't
say what the set-up was for benefit concerts. And
finally any advice on where to park would be
appreciated.

This will be my second B&S concert (the first was last
year in Philly).My song wish list :

Dog on Wheels
Century of Fakers
There's Too Much Love
The Loneliness of a Middle-Distance Runner
I Know Where the Summer Goes

Any of those would make me weep with happiness.The
Philly show last year rocked my ass off, so I have
high expectations for the NYC show.See you there and
thanks in advance for any information about the venue.

                                  Colleen

=====
i know it's a warning
but all i can think of is
coffee in the morning,wine in the evening
and everything else is a black and boring bruise...
--lisa germano