Sinister: a chara - FAP?

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Tue Aug 19 22:22:03 BST 2003

hello Sinister,

blah blah I've been neglecting you lately etc. And now, after a sordid
weekend in Amsterdam with the *other* B&S fans, I'm crawling back to your
hopefully forgiving embrace.

sadly I don't really have to much to report, apart from the usual things
people say about being too busy to post much etc. However, I do have one
piece of actual NEWS, viz that Sinister's very own The Pinefox is paying a
visit to Dublin, and if you fancy meeting him you should make your way to
the upstairs lounge of the Lord Edward across the road from Christchurch at
8.00pm on thursday evening, where he, some people from the Dublin chapter of
I-Love-Everything, and I will be drinking beers and stuff and discussing
whether James Joyce would be able to take on Flann O'Brien in a FITE.

Other than that, nothing really. I agree with Mark C that tweeness is not a
state to which people should aspire. To all the other people to whom I owe
mails - you will have to wait just a little bit longer.

bless you all,

DV