Sinister: REGULAR OCCURANCE IN THE PAST WEEK

Emma Cooper dancatjess at xxx.com
Wed Aug 20 20:57:53 BST 2003

person: so did you get your a-level results on thursday?
emma : yes
person: so...how did you do?
emma : ok
person: what did you get?
emma: bbc
person : oh....thats good....are you pleased?
emma: umm........yes........it'll do
person : ............
emma : how did you do?
person : oh i got 5 zillion A*'s even though thats impossible and now i'm
going to go to oxford and cambridge at the same time and be a better person
than you ( sweetly smiles)
emma : right well......well done

i just got back from a gig, i was cycling past my neighbor's house today
when i hear progessive rock coming from the garage, now i knew a boy there
years ago so i go in and chat to him, he's playing a gig tonight in
manchester with this band and i happen to be in manchester tonight visiting
friends but it might finish early so i might go see them, the visiting
finishes early and i go see them, they're ok,potential but making mistakes
and not brilliant balance, and the other bands are ok, one was like busted
and another was a bit better but not inspiring, anyway i meet all his
friends and its great meeting loads of new people and making friends with
them (even if they are all from much posher schools than me), they gave me a
lift home and i've been offered a gig with another band in a month which i
might do so all in all a good  night with no punctuation

Hope everyone's happy with all their exam results.
Emma
ps I'm not bitter, honest