Sinister: getting points for swearing

Mark Hester mark.hester at xxx.com
Wed Aug 20 19:53:48 BST 2003

...oops, somehow managed to neglect to copy and paste the legend/key/whatever
into my last post.  So, for those who are scratching their heads, it was:

* with apologies to Mark C
** This is dying out it seems....REVIVE!

and for those of you who read this post first, the above will make no sense
whatsoever.

And if anyone who thinks that I must be the staidest person ever for asterisking
out "pissed" I'd better point out that we have another piece of software at work
which bounces back any emails with what it feels is "inappropriate content" and
I'd written that e-mail at work and forwarded it to my nme address.  The weird
thing is that it actually awards points to words on the basis of how strong it
thinks they are.  Which means we can have swearing competitions heh heh.  The
crazy world of commerce.

For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.