Sinister: As requested

Jay Eckard jayeckard at xxx.com
Thu Aug 21 05:24:17 BST 2003

My Sinister Lovelies.

  Well, my goodness, I hope all you lovely children who were lucky enough to
be in New York enjoyed the show. As far as I'm concerned, if you /were/ in
the Tri-State area, you had no real reason not to be there. Thirty-five
dollars notwithstanding, really.
  The show was as lovely as a thing that is fuzzy and lovely. I was most
impressed by the sound quality. It was quite good -- even more so, as the
system tried to silence Ben Kweller. Everyone was in top form, blah, blah,
blah. There was the introduction of people who won the Treasure Hunt and the
people who ran the Treasure Hunt. The Mets were discussed. (I do not support
or denegrate this sports team. I merely report.) Hooligans tried to break
in. Bubbles were blown. Miss Laura Llew fel in love with gayboy. I even
noticed people were smoking the marijuana (!) People (not me) drank
overpriced beer and (this I did do) buy overppriced marchandise.

They played:

         Fuck this Shit (see! Cursing! Sod sod sod! By Jingo!)
         Expectations
         Dirty Dream No 2
         Step into my Office Baby
         Like Dylan in the Movies
         Women's Realm (Go Sarah!)
         Don't Leave the Light On, Baby
         If You Find Yourself Caught in Love...
         Scooby Driver
         The Boy with the Arab Strap
         There's Too Much Love
         String Bean Jean
         Jonathan David
         Sleep the Clock Around
         Judy and the Dream of Horses (request #3 from Treasure Hunter
Winners who didn't get 1 or 2)

         The Encore was
             A Burt Bacharach song
             Dog on Wheels

  I was quite proud of myself: my pen died after "Step into My Office" so I
tried writing it all down anyway and recovering it with a pencil (just like
a spy!).
  It really was a fine show: perfect weather, good music AND I got to spend
it with Cheesybun Eric and Miss Laura Llew! I'd be more critickal (As this
IS my job an all) but I'm faired poofed from my recent endevours and shall
try to later.

  How did the picnic go?
--
"The Posby falls into a Trance