Sinister: Wrapped up in boobs

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Thu Aug 21 10:38:27 BST 2003

Hello kids,

Wow check out all the picnic happenings in America!  10 picnics in 10 days!
Or something!  Lots, anyway!  How fun!  10 posts for each too, woo!
*massages the shoulders of his inbox*

---

My favourite post about the US picnics is the one about the "MIDATLANTIC
PICNIC CORRECTION"

Kim girton said:
> With special thanks to Lisa, who pointed out that my geography is off and
> the CORRECT METRO STATION TO ARRIVE AT FOR THE SEPTEMBER
> 6th PICNIC IS THE CLEVELAND PARK METRO.

And there i was thinking the MIDATLANTIC PICNIC would happen in the MIDDLE
OF ATLANTIC!!!!  How exciting that would be!  A load of sinisters on a
cruise boat, playing BINGO, the announcer would go...

<announcer> 2 and a 2, a pair of ducks 22!
<sinisters> quack quack quack quack. lol.

Because that's what you have to do in bingo, and also whistle in a sexual
way whenever it's 11, cos that's a pair of legs, and go "yummmm" when it's
21, cos it's a duck's leg.

<announcer> 8 and a 5, it's B+S 85!!
<sinisters> *whistles boy with the arab strap

So yeah, I hope someone will organise a sinister boat cruise one day
(actually someone already had once I think going from Scotland to Ireland to
follow B&S gig movements - it's dedication!).  Or, just as good, a sinister
lodging weekend, preferably at the "Pine Lake" where there are wee ducks
walking around and running away and also it's close to TRUCKHAVEN.  The
only, and best truck haven on the M6.

http://www.transportcafe.co.uk/carnforth.html

Check out their perfect FISH and perfect CHIPS and ROBOTIC CLEANER!  Woah.

---

The London contingent of Red Bull Dozer's set up last Friday have sampled
the delights that is TRUCK HAVEN.  And i must say it was delightful, and the
food, and the mayo too, mmmm it makes me want to lick it all up sexually.
And they sell the best thing in the world which is the PORTABLE OVEN FOR
TRUCKS that is a oven that you can plug into your truck's cigarette lighter
slot!!!!  Wow!  Imagine that...

<trucker A> alright, 10-4, you mean you're REALLY baking a cake inside your
truck and not just talking in euphemisms??
<trucker B> 10-4, yeah!  Thanks to PORTABLE OVEN FOR TRUCKS
<trucker C> 10-4, that rocks.  What's the 10-20 of the place that sells it?
<trucker B> 10-4, TRUCK HAVEN in Carnforth!
<trucker A+C> 10-4, yeehaw!

And then yeah, soon after (soon after as in after getting lost, screaming
for an hour, couple of cartripes through the traffic chaos of Glasgow
later), the Red Bull Dozers were on stage!  At the Winchester Club!  With
camera obscura's bass!!  And all!  And didn't we use it well.  Oh yes.

There were quite a few "moments" during that gig but quite frankly if you'd
missed it, you've missed out!  Rock and Roll.  And also the ELECTROLUVS were
on too and they were good and i heard their frontman is a bit of a hit with
the ladies too!

Thanks to the Winchester Club for letting us play and those who saw us at
the Winchester Club and didn't run away!

---

And then we were in Glasgow the next day, wanting to play baseball but the
girls got sidetracked to STALKING STEVIE JACKSON!  And SUCCEEDED!  On
Bucchanan Street, now we even know Stevie Jackson's Pin code for his cash
card (or we would, had the eyes not been blinded by how many DIGITS there
were on his bank balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And then we were to play bingo, in a pub, but after buying a bingo sheet we
realised that we had no idea how to play, how soon we learnt though.

ALGORITHM FOR BINGO PLAYING
1. Wait for announcer to say a number
2. If number is
    22 -> say "quack quack quack quack"
    11 -> whistle seductively
    88 -> say "yeeeerk, 2 fat ladies eeew"
    others -> at random intervals, shout "HOUSE"
3. If other players shout "HOUSE", shout "WANKERS", and boo.
4. If you were the one who shouted "HOUSE" and others shouted "WANKERS",
shout "NEEEERRRR"
5. If you're not a scary glaswegien, head for the nearest exit now.

Which was what we've done.

---

So yeah.  On our way home from Glasgow we went to the prettiest service
station on the M6 (Westmorland), and then of course, TRUCK HAVEN!  Again,
mmmmm, Truckhaven.

Ken x
P.S.: TRUCKHAVEN

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.