Sinister: PIC NIC ANYONE?

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Fri Aug 22 16:32:27 BST 2003

Hello my dear sinister

I think this is a very short noticed, but having myself noticed
we are going to face a bank holiday week end, and trying to
avoid the rather sad temptation of gong to work on monday,
i told to myself, even if it is a bit of a short notice, what's better
then spending time with a few other sinister person in the park,
and ON A MONDAY
a day i should be  supposed to be at job instead?
[honestly I think nothing!]-[well might be I am a bit enthusiastic, for once let me be]

so if the notice is short enough, I was think the same old plan will do...
MEETING:
at 2 at PM (well 2 AM should be fun tho)
at of the Odeon cinema, in Camden parkway
just by the Cambden tube station
(I am patient... such a lair... so I think we
will stay there for a while.. like 2:30... trying to have
a tan in the middle of camden town... no don't  like
tan very much, I'll rather stay in the dark corned of the
cinema...)

if you feel lazy or fashionable late. or whatever,
it is quite a tradition we are going to head up the
TOP OF PRIMROSE HILLL
I guess you' ll recognise us.

this is all a rush, so even If I am the less telegenic
(does this term exists? don't really mind) person on
the planet surface I can even there to give you me number...
I can't guarantee I'll be able to read your messages tho,
still have HUGE problems in try to figure out how this b***y
thing does work!
here is the number anyway:
07919468162
is it correct? i don't know! but i'll keep me finger crossed.

I think footie will be a nice idea too!
just bring a ball cause I haven't got any: I'm useless I know...
but If you've ever seen me plaing you would understand why I prefer to
stay away from that device!

again:
MONDAY!!!! Bank holiday!!! YEAHAEY!

---------------OXFORD-----------
Mark mentioned there is a nice club in oxford tonight!
unfortunately i can't really make it... even if I had love to,
we managed to be a nice (?) bouncing couple at last how
does it feel and shared the joy of the night bus. what do
you want more?
another pint might me..can come later tonight!

*was great to meet Paul and Sam and Tara as well*

-----------Ironing--------

especially I think i deserve one, having woke up at about
half past four, why? don't who! feel unexpectedly jet lagged,
might be something i dreamt but I can't remember... and
yes, what can you do so early in the morning...
well...I hate my special reserve of pineapple slice the night before...
so... looking ta the pile of stuff to iron getting HUGE I though, why not
going for that... actually it was excellent... I manage to have my wardrobe
sorted (still waiting for the louvre door...) and feel a lot relaxed.
must be the housewife stories is all bollocks, they do iron, they should be
alright. I'll turn into a house husband soon. wonna marry me?

hope to see you soon
(on top of primsorose hill on MONDAY!!!!)
take care
  stefano

PS: if u need much more information please contact me of list I'll be more then glad to
give it to you
and MORE IMPORTANT :NEWCOMERS!!!! YOU ARE BLISS!!! COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the time of the winter
the waiter fell into the snow
he could hear a voice but
will he ever find his way