Sinister: more B&S fantasy lyrics

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Aug 25 22:55:26 BST 2003

hey folks

two posts in as many days... you lucky lucky things.

Inspired by Robin's post, I thought I'd throw my hat
into the ring. When I saw the track listings for the
new album, one of the song titles stuck out, and
reminded me of another song. Until the album is
released, I thought I'd just sing the new B&S song to
the tune of the old song. Feel free to join in if you
know what song I'm talking about.

"(I Believe In) Travellin' Light"

I believe in travellin' light
I believe in travellin' light
Wheels are made for rollin'
Mules are made to pack
I never seen a sight
that didn't look better lookin' back
I believe in travellin' light

Mud can make you pris'ner and
The plains can make you dry
Snow can burn your eyes
But only people make you cry
Home is made for comin' from
For dreams of goin' to
Which, with any luck
will never come true

I believe in travellin' light
I believe in travellin' light
Do I know where hell is?
Hell is in hello
Heaven is goodbye forever
It's time for me to go

I believe in travellin' light
I believe in travellin' light

When I get to heaven
Tie me to a tree
Or I'll begin to roam
And soon you'll know where I'll be

I believe in travellin' light
I believe in travellin' light

I think it works rather well, you may agree.

i thank yew

idles

=====