Sinister: Wrapped Up In Books - Exclusive!!

robin stout stoutrobin at xxx.com
Fri Aug 29 14:52:14 BST 2003

Hullo!

I didn't really want to get involved in this LIST WAR at all, but I think
the time has come for me to say once and for all that I hate Ken Chu, too.
He smells of spunk and he stole all my back issues of Look In from the shed.
One time he threatened to "buy" me a "pint". I don't know what these words
mean but they sound evil, and when he said it he looked at me funny. CHU,
I'VE BOUGHT A HAIRY DOG AND IF YOU WANT ME SMASH HITS YOU HAVE TO GET PAST
HIM FIRST.

Ben and Rachel, I loved your photos. I didn't recognise Chris Geddes at
first, and thought he was just some spiv wandered in off the street to sell
his mickey mouse watches. He is very gangly, isn't he? I should really print
off a picture of Geddes and show it to my mum and say LOOK MUM I AM NOT AS
GANGLY AS THIS MAN YOU CAN STOP FEEDING ME ALL THOSE SAUSAGES NOW, I'M
LEAVIN'!

In your photos, have you noticed how much Stuart looks like Wurzel Gummidge?
I think this is because he eats too many chips. Why do I think this? Well,
if you listen to the lyrics of Wrapped Up In Books it all becomes clear:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Wrapped Up In Books
++++++++++++++

The chippy had run out of newspaper,
So my chips were wrapped up in books.
The girl in the chippy is greasy,
I love her greasy looks.

<<10-minute washboard solo>>

Maybe one day if I'm clean and good,
The girl will batter my sausage.
I eat chips morning, noon and night,
That's why I look like Wurzel Gummidge.

<<The sound of a hairy monkey stuck in a mangle to fade..>>
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

For all of you doubters who have been saying that Struan's lyrics have lost
their emotional punch recently, this song proves you all wrong. You
bastards. I'm not sure about the washboard solo, though. I blame Trevor
Horn.

ROBIN X

ps: Ben, I was also very impressed by your Lego trains.

pps: Jay, I will give you a cuddle if you want me to.

ppps: Once again, I've become aware how UK-centric my posts are. If you are
confused by any of the words in this post like "chips" or "Look In" or
"Wurzel Gummidge" just let me know and I will put your troubled minds at
ease. I think Jay will know who Wurzel Gummidge is, though.

[ by express delivery : http://www.superatomic.co.uk ]