Sinister: Crap into my orifice baby

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Fri Aug 29 16:00:48 BST 2003

You really want to get into this, Robin?

1. "He smells of spunk and he stole all my back issues of Look In from the
shed."  I started smelling of spunk *after* taking your back issues of "Look
In", thanks a lot!

2. "One time he threatened to "buy" me a "pint". I don't know what these
words mean but they sound evil, and when he said it he looked at me funny"
I didn't threaten to "buy" you a "pint", I offered to "puy" you a "bint",
you bint, I have no idea what that means but it sounds nice.  And I wasn't
looking at you funny.. I was looking at YER FANNY.  Yer Fanny.

3. "CHU, I'VE BOUGHT A HAIRY DOG AND IF YOU WANT ME SMASH HITS YOU HAVE TO
GET PAST HIM FIRST."  SMASH HITS is so 29th Febuary, 2001, darling.  It's so
that date that that date doesn't even exist.  Get with the times, innit.
Anyway your dog marked its territory on your magazine rack with the smash
hits in it, and apologised, so get over it already.

Still good to see your true colours.  Mmm Pentone 292.

Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.