Sinister: I've got my casiotone and I am right

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Fri Aug 29 16:22:22 BST 2003

Hello My Dear  Sinister

Hope you are very well and fine!
---->>>>catastrophy!<<-------
I might be driving in london... be careful, it might be wise
staying at home. my crash accident record talks quite clear,
I am disastrouse. I clearly don't love my car so much. or might
be I do but she doesn't love as much. or at all. sounds like the
story of my life.
pretty cars make graves,
especially if yu are driving atiny bit too fast
and the RIGTH side on the road.

----->>>>I've got my vibrosonic and I am rigth<<------
but the neighbourood isn't.
like it or not, the neigbour yell when i sing.
(and they are right!)
but NOW I've got the vibrosonic (sound scary) reverb
and can crasch the skathe the reverb spring around the lounge
I can cover their screaming laughing quite easily.

I like the orange light from the tube amplifier in the evening.
Think it reminds me of when we use to have the huge black
and white gloomying tv. childhood childhood where are you gone?
don't know, think I've not really grow up.
might be it is the reaon why kids loves me.
not necessarly their parents. tho.

one day the Tv died. it was the football world championship
and russia trashe hungary 6:0. just saw the first goal.
meanwhile back in communist russia?
have you ever heard of them, are lovely!

----->>> DIY electronic reinascence <<<-----

spent the day in the electronic wrkshop today
trying to soert out if I could still work it out
how the tester function and the solderer
and remeber the coulour code for resistors...
the answer is no i can't...
well I've finally sued an oscilloscope.....
 such a waste of equipement... but finally did
it and all my home bult units are back and functional.
guess that might be not such excting, but after a
whole week swearing at the DR ohm and Mr transistor
can be exciting.

So if u are an electonic freak try that:
for distorsion unit mxr dist+ish
2 germanium diode+ 1 led antiphase ,
and if you open the box have even light in it!
can use it in the darkness as a torch in caseof next black out, a
9 volt battery will do.

---->>> just 2 days to go <<<----

to the gig I'm going to play.
can't stop my fet itching!!! it is quite exciting.
hope i won't just going forgetting all the bits once on stage.
is a classic. is not twee. is rubbish. must not drink. that is key.
is what i've ben saying for ages but have to support the country economy.
shouldn't i?

mhmhmh.... would be really great to see someone from the list
on sunday.. it is at the arts cafe' near algate east tube station.. I go
first, which will be, well at dinner time.. 8ish? something like that
(it is  bit of self promotion, I do apologise but think the other band
are really really nice, and you can have  agood laugh when i'm on stage...
stage = scary thing to be on...)
this reming=ds me of youthness again.. like at lementary schools...
I've never been puyt in the choir the said I was hopeless for  singig...
[might be they were right, I'm hopeless for lot of things,
inluding making a post that makes sense...]
punk saved me!
god save the queeeeeeen

take care
rather steady