Sinister: The Unprecedented Second Post This Year. Hold onto your DICKSAW.

pugmunch at xxx.com pugmunch at xxx.com
Sat Aug 30 20:39:26 BST 2003

Dear Castastrophe Sinisterines,

So, Fey is the New Twee, is it?  Rather in the same frame that Quiet was Once the New Loud.  I like it.  I also like subtly kinky headings; "tit for tat" is as alluring a cliche as one could hope for in that distinction.  Dear Kevin!  And, while I'm grateful that someone will be testing the soil content at the Great Mid-Atlantic Pic-a-nic, I *was* rather hoping for some basic topographical data (i.e. mica?  feldspar?), as well as a general idea of where the isobars are, and how close together they could possibly come.  The only thing more titillating (ha) than that would a thorough report be the level of barometric pressure.  But, God, could I handle it?  There's nothing sexier than barometric pressure!

In other news, in reaching new levels of boredom and post-show anti-climax yesterday, I googled our beloved band and actually came up with a story covering the LA show on MSNBC.  Holy Cow!  You can imagine my shock.  It was buried on the fourth page, and if you're interested, go here:  http://www.msnbc.com/news/957261.asp?cp1=1

Bouncy fun, eh?  I'm getting a clear and vivid image of legions of pasty-faced devotees jumping on beds and trampolines to Mayfly.  Maybe some cavalier soul grabs some shakers or castanets and throws down a hearty "Wandering Alone!"  I would pay to see that!

And that's about all.  I was simply inspired by Mr. Hyde.

Sini-LOVE,
Shannon.