Sinister: Astrid has left the building

a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com a.s.t.r.i.d at xxx.com
Sat Aug 30 20:40:24 BST 2003

Hi y'all,

this will be ny last post because i simply do not have
access to a computer that actually functions that
often, since are school computers are fucked, i don't
have internet at home anymore and the library is a
scary place (i am in serious debt to them so i don't
enjoy spending time there anymore) and the posts are
coming in with such speed that i simply do not have the
time to read them all my darlings. I'm sorry.

Sinister has been a lovely place to be, and i was swept
off my feet when i first joined, when i was fifteen.
Now, I'm seventeen, and i am not young and foolish
anymore. (...) But I still do love you all for being so
lovely and nice and funny all the time, especially
during the times when i'm not.

So, er, thank you all. You are great. Even all those
lurkers who never post. And please, if there's anyone
who'd like to keep up the e-mailing or something please
e-mail me off list, I love the list but you lot write
so much that my inbox gets filled so very quickly all
the time. But please. There are tons of people that i'd
love to keep writing to... so... anyone interested?

And one last thing: I'm going to Miami for ten days in
April and I was wondering if anyone lives there and
knows if there are any cool places to go (like record
shops or some vintage clothes shop or something. no
bars though because we really are underage and our
parents are coming so it's not exactly the best
circumstances for trying to get in someplace) PLEASE
e-mail me offlist.

And finally.

I will miss you. Sinister is the best, especially for
people who most of the times are as confused as I am.
And one more thing: Sorry for being such a spoilt
little drama queen sometimes. I know I have been so no
polite "Oh but really Astrid, you are lying!" because I
am good at being melodramatic, but I'm working on it.

So goodbye all the people out there. Have nice lives.
Fall in love a lot. Listen to lots of music, like
Damien Rice. Be happy. Don't worry too much. Things
will get better.

Lots of sentimental and emotional kisses and hugs

Astrid
xxxxxx

P.S. Fuck. I've become so dramatic and sentimental it
is silly. Maybe I'm finally twee.

Who would you rather be - Ted Danson or Kevin Costner?

Fab: Who the fuck is Ted Dancer?

Ted Danson.

Fab: Oh, Danson.

Nick: I think Ted Danson wears a toupee.
For up-to-the-minute music news, reviews and specials visit
http://www.nme.com

Get free e-mail (anyname at nme.com) now at http://www.nmemail.com

The sender of this e-mail is NOT an employee or associate of NME,
nme.com or any other IPC magazine.