Sinister: sheffield

Ruth Allan ruth.allan at xxx.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:20:04 GMT 2003

hello sinister...

now having searched the archives like I've never searched them for a former boyfriend's nuggets of wisdom before I couldnt find any references to the forthcoming sheffield event. but I feel concrete sure that I'm making a fool of myself and you;ve al been discussing this for weeks, as to whos meeting who and when and where and the likes, anyhow.. (business at work and lack of suitable email acccess is hampering my sinster snooping.) I am going to sheffield tomorrow, the night before my birthday woo! and having never met any real life current sinisters I was wondering if anyone else is going or meeting there, and if so maybe I could say hello.
so, yes. get in touch. hope you're all good.

ruthx