Sinister: don't let them bite you they've got rabies

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Tue Dec 2 17:16:01 GMT 2003

i just broke up with a no good girlfriend who is obsessed with B&S and all
things twee, and nothing else (i mean, twee is good and all but you're
missing out on great things like THE DARKNESS) and was having a great time
as a single boi.  i had forgotten how nice it was to have loads of free time
with out asking questions of divulging motives.  she, the ex we shall call
Silent Paula, never tells me anything when i call her and it was almost like
not having a girlfriend at all.

so on the 5th december, newly free and happy, i went to see belle and
sebastian.  it was wonderful, i can appreciate stevie's RAWK RIFFS now that
there's no one to stop me playing air guitar when loneliness of the middle
distance runner is on, as apparently I "ruin her style" while she bunny hops
to the beats.  So anyway I got a bit tired from all the moshing and so i
retired to the bar, at which stood a pretty foxy ginger indie girl,
incidentally also called Paula, let's call her Ginger Paula for now.

She was telling me about how she once had a pretttty good holiday in
Australia, "mmm all the hunks there" she told me.  "Bet there are lots of
studs in Oz!" I told her, "speaking of which my favourite tune must be Judy
and the Dream of Horses" I told her.  I'd have loved it more if it was
better produced and all but you know the lo-fi stuff had its moments too!
So that was when Silent Paula appeared and she was staring at me like a jab
to the kidneys.

I shuddered.  It was scary!  It gave me a rush of the blood to the head -
like the Coldplay album, yeah THAT scary!  Luckily she went away afterwards
with a smile on her face, not that she would have talked to me anyway!  She
never does.  At least she can smile now.  All relieved I carried on chatting
up Ginger Foxy Paula, just as slow graffiti begins, and later that night
Ginger Paula sure loved my slow graffiti.

does life get any better than this???

Ken
(p.s. please do not take this post seriously please - i never pull)

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.