Sinister: reporing back pt1.

Stefano [Steady-State] stephanowic at xxx.it
Thu Dec 4 11:06:09 GMT 2003

My Dear Sinister

		Last night concert has been absolutely great!
	Something more to add... I´m still quite astonished... it was absolutely my favourite belle and Sebastian gig. I haven´t seen that many but they absolutely rocked the stage, looked compact and sounded loud...
		We finally have an explanation about Struan silver (?plastic?) trousers, they are wee-proof, according to Chris, who was wearing the BEST JUMPER ever... I want one as well.. looked like one my granddad pyjama, but was terrific!

	And, for once, showing athletic fielding, I took my wicket, and had a set list:

	Here we go:

Passion Fruit
Expectations
Step Into My Office Baby
Wrapped up in books
Women´s Realm
(The loneliness of the) Middle Distance Runner
The wrong Girl
Slow Graffiti
Travelling Light
(maybe?) Dear Catastrophe Waitress
You don´t send me

Star of track & field
Dirty Dream #2
NY Pizza catcher
Asleep on a sunbeam
I am a cuckoo
She´s losing it
You are just a baby
Roy walker
Stay loose
Sleep the clock around

Encore:
Lazy line painter jane
Judy and the dreams of horses

I heard that they have played an almost completely different set list in Sheffield the night before... so  more surprise to come for people going to more then one gig... can´t wait really, after last night...

And a reminder, Mr Carsmile Steve has suggested to meet up at the Angel, in st. Giles... seems pretty sensible to me!...aye... definitely need a pint!

	Take care
	stefano

#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#
When you sleep