Sinister: tylenol isn't helping

leyda campbell sexychickswithheadwounds at xxx.com
Thu Dec 4 15:07:43 GMT 2003

'ello.

all you lucky boys and girls who got to see B&S overseas are too fortunate.
im stuck here in the midwestern vortex waiting for somthing to happen.  that
said, i had quite an exciting evening myself last night and i have the
headache to prove it.
went to a friends house and brought some wine with plans for a relaxing
evening of junk food and drinking.  at about 10pm the phone rings and it is
decided that friends will come round.  small gathering morphs into small
party which morphs into chaos.  the good kind.  a friend i rather fancy puts
on 'boy with the arab strap.' 'sleep the clock around' comes on.  i turn it
up.  and it is sometime after midnight and a small but loud group of us
start singing along and soon we are all dancing and it is like a scene from
some coming of age movie where the mischeif is constant and the parties are
legendary.
fun stuff.
but i wish i could have seen the show.  while i nurse my hangover with
plenty of water and chicken noodle soup all you boys and girls out there
behave and have extra fun for me.

kisses,
me