Sinister: where do they make balloons?

Christine Irene competitionsmile at xxx.com
Thu Dec 4 20:29:48 GMT 2003

have you heard the children's album by They Might Be
Giants?  it really is quite fantastik  ever since i
discovered it some months ago, it has become a
favourite of both my colleagues and my own.

isn't it funny how, seemingly, you go from not really
having anything to do to being so busy you forget to
do things such as eat and use the loo?
this is what i have found lately.  i was busy enough
from 7-5 monday through friday, but after that i was
pretty open as far as schedule went....then i started
working at the shelter...then i started my weight
training....then i got a second job....then i began
irish dance lessons....then i got a flat....now i have
to move and am having a dickens of a time finding the
time to do so.  ah well.  poor me.

speaking of irish dance.....it's so much fun.
granted, i have only had one class thus far...but i
really liked it.  i have some poor scheduling
though....i have weight training on monday, which i
always work very hard in....then dance on
tuesday....yesterday i could barely walk :o)

the christmas season appears to be in full
swing....much to my chagrin.  i have never been overly
enthusiastic about christmastime however this year i
am looking upon it with absolute dread.
my family is lecturing me about how i shouldn't be
that way.  i think they should shut up, personally.
they have never much cared what i thought.

at any rate, i'll try my best not to be a
scrooge....and while i initially intended to not by
gifts or send out cards, i have been making mental
shopping lists in my head....sometimes i'm just all
talk.  would you have guessed as much?

ya know what makes me happy?  presents.  my
christopher, who is a member of our lil community,
sent me a mix cd.  it's lovely.
i love getting and making mix tapes/cd's.
it's always so much fun to hear things that friends
have selected expressly for your listening enjoyment.
it is also so much fun to choose your favourites and
share them with others.
kudos to the mix tape/ cd makers of the world.

ah well.  i s'pose that's all.

happy groundhog day :o)

love ~stine