Sinister: Astoria, Friday 5th

David Moore david_moore at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 6 01:01:50 GMT 2003

Hi All,

Too late for proper opinionated Reporting Back, so just a factual setlist.
Tonight at the Astoria we were treated to:

Passion Fruit
Expectations
Step Into My Office, Baby
Wrapped Up In Books
Woman’s Realm
Get Me Away From Here, I’m Dying
I’m Waking Up To Us
Travellin’ Light
You Don’t Send Me
You’re Just A Baby
This Guy’s In Love With You [Burt Bacharach]
The State I Am In
Dirty Dream #2
Piazza, New York Catcher
Asleep On A Sunbeam
String Bean Jean
California Dreaming [Mamas And The Papas] (part)
If She Wants Me
The Wrong Girl
Roy Walker
Stay Loose
I’m A Cuckoo
Sleep The Clock Around

I don’t know how big a fragment of a song has to be before it gets listed: I
reckon Stevie tuned up on ‘Blackbird’ before one song, and a few bars of a
Simon & Garfunkel song got aired, as did the trusty ‘Dazed & Confused’
bassline.

Despite what I might have lead a certain nice person to believe, I did have
a good time, so thanks to the band.

Stuart wore *JEANS*.

Love,

David Moore