Sinister: give me nine pars on that belles gig

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Sun Dec 7 18:48:20 GMT 2003

Sinister/Feather Boa/07 Dec
                 Reporting Back....1

Pop group Belle and Sebastian played their third night at the London Astoria
on Friday.

Fans were treated to a set which included ‘Expectations’ and a Mick Cooke
rendition of ‘This Guy’s in Love with you’.

A number of Sinisterines including Stephano and Liz took part in indie
karaoke before the show.

The sell out crowd, however, was disappointed when the band were unable to
play an encore due to the fact there was a clubnight in the venue that
evening.

“We were going to come on and do another song, but there’s a club on so we
can’t”, stated singer Stuart Murdoch.

The band also apparently suffered a number of sound problems during the
night, although these were not obvious to the audience.

Nonetheless, Struan managed to enjoy himself, flirting with some Swedish
girls down the front and then stage diving.

"We had some problems with the sound, but about half-way through, i just
thought 'fuck it' and started enjoying myself." Murdoch said.

An aftershow party at the nearby Borderline was enjoyed by all who attended
it, even your reporter’s friend Daniel who isn’t on sinister.
(ends)

this might only be remotely funny if you're a journalism student (which i am
now).  sorry about that.  i had a really cracklingly good time, and met up
with lots of lovely sinister types.  hurrah.
pip pip,
fb
ps, wow i haven't posted in ages.

massive.  innit