Sinister: Step into my alley, bowlers (***27th Dec International Sinister B owling Day***)

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Wed Dec 10 11:07:37 GMT 2003

Did you know that 10-pin bowling is now an official Olympic sport, and
England have now appointed an official committee to pick the teams???!?

They're the BOWL SELECTERS.

Wahey!

Anyway.  It's coming to the time of the year when (ahem) "traditionally" all
sinisters in the world go 10-pin bowling, drinking and engaging in general
rendezvous.  So what are YOU going to be doing?

So people from around the world start getting together now!!  And plan some
BOWLING innit.  It's like a flash mob, but without the flash, or the mob,
and with some bowling added in.

Here's a rough plan for the London division...

LONDON SINISTER BOWLERS GO BOWLING