Sinister: Belle And Sebastian, on the radio

David Moore david_moore at xxx.uk
Sat Dec 13 11:15:40 GMT 2003

Hi All,

(Sorry to anyone who sees this twice.)

On Thursday 18.12.03, 2000 - 2200 GMT, Radio 1's Vic & Gill will be
broadcasting the Usher Hall show, see
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/sco...how/index.shtml .

You can listen live online, http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1.shtml &
then it should be available on the 'Listen Again' section afterwards.

Youn waits in vain for Reporting Back on the Chickfactor 'L'Age d'Or du Pop'
shows. Maybe its because there was no B&S connection ... except that Stevie
Jackson was I believe supposed to make a special guest appearance on the
Saturday. Family stuff detained him & by the time he arrived Stephen Duffy,
the last act was already on, so no solo performance of 'Chickfactor' or
anything else.

I enjoyed The Pines & The Clientele of course, The Aluminum Group were
entertaining & I missed Tender Trap. The company was excellent on both
nights. The fashion show was also entertaining, featuring Sinister's own
Juicy Lucy as one of the models in a pink-collared Office Bitch outfit.
Sally entered into the spirit of the occasion by wearing gold shoes, gold
featured top & carrying a matching gold handbag. Elena was there, with legs!

No tears were shed, as far as I am aware. Maybe the technical involvement of
checking levels, etc. provides sufficient emotional detachment.

Love,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK