Sinister: wrapped upside-down in badges

kenneth.chu at xxx.org kenneth.chu at xxx.org
Mon Dec 15 09:53:18 GMT 2003

IF I TURN MY BADGE UPSIDE DOWN, WILL YOU LOVE ME?
----------------
Imke Wiggerts asked:
> Second: how do you regonize a Sinister?? (MAybe a
> stupid question but I'll ask it anyway..)

It certainly isn't a stupid question but it's a question that's been around
for a while - and the answer has been kicking about too.

Not the secret handshake, not the drinking pints of beer with only your left
hand, not being uncharacteristically promiscuous to the nearest cute chinese
boy you can find, the way to identify your fellow sinister person on the
street is of course:

****The Upside-Down Badge****

TUDB, shit acryonym, yes, but a winner in identifying your fellow parish
patrons.

Searching for Upside down or "upside-down" on missprint.org will reveal a
few references.. e.g.

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200303/msg00028.html
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/200208/msg00153.html
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/mhonarc/199903/msg00238.html

TAKE THE SIN-HEADS BOWLING, TAKE THEM BOWLING
------------
Sincei it's almost 27th Dec Internation Sinister Bowling Day, I wonder how
everyone's bowling plans are going...

Wow Joanne Hill is a regular bowler!  And she was at the AMF in Nottingham,
aw, my favourite bowling alley.  I hope it'll play host to an ISBD event,
this year, or one day.  Nottingham is fantastic, although I'm not sure about
the tweeness since it is home to ROCK CITY.  And my favourite club
dubble-bubble is now defunct.  Where do people in Nottingham go for dancing
these days?  Are there any Nottingham sinisters?

ISBD, shit acronym also.  but a winner in having fun with your fellow parish
patrons.

ONE NIGHT, ONE NIGHT IN TRUCK HAVEN, WILL YOU KISS ME
Tomorrow I'm going to find out if I can have a career as a class-1 HGV
driver.  Wish me luck!

HGV on the other hand is quite a good acronym, anyway.

Keep on trucking keep the balls rolling keep those badges upside down keetc.
Ken

This email is confidential and intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If this email was not intended for you please notify the UCLH Mail Administrator at mail.administrator at uclh.org.
This footnote confirms that the email and attachments contained no viruses when they left UCLH.