Sinister: just another fading image on the horizon...

Kevin Holzer uberelite at xxx.net
Wed Dec 17 15:26:48 GMT 2003

Remember when I write this shit, it tends to be just a spew of my ideas
at the moment, with no attention to anything real, I just kind of ramble
and use it as an exercise in writing...I overemphasize some things and
under emphasize others, its just a way of writing I've grown to like...

Ink polaroids?  Ill check it out once I get home, I've got school to get
to and teachers to annoy.

-Kevin